Smartphones these days can now share its mobile data connection and act as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. And like those high-end gadgets, Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos is sure to let you experience the benefits of making it as a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. Here's how you can make your Samsung phone the next Wi-Fi hotspot.
1. On your device, go to Settings screen first.
2. Then tap Wi-Fi and tap for more options.
3. Select Advanced options to customize your Wi-Fi settings.
4. Go to Tethering and portable hotspot.
5. And choose Portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share the device's mobile network connection.
And you now have a portable Wi-Fi hotspot using your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.
P.S. To learn how to secure your future with Gold Savings Account and Earn Passive Residual Income (Minimum of $4,485 Per Week in 12 Weeks or Less), Watch this Video.