Resetting Windows Phone 8X on Settings:
- Slide to the left on the Start screen.
- Select Settings, then tap About.
- Then tap Reset your phone, and then tap yes.
These steps is also helpful when your Windows Phone 8X is unresponsive or frozen and there's no way to access the settings.
- Turn off your Windows Phone 8X device.
- First, press and hold the Volume Down button, and then briefly press the Power button.
- Release the Volume Down button when you see and icon appear on the screen.
- Then press the following hardware buttons in sequence: Volume Up > Volume Down > Power > Volume Down.