How to Extend Battery Life of LG Optimus G Pro
Posted by Christian A. on 3/16/2013
Battery Life depends on how you use your device. For LG Optimus G Pro device, if you want to save your battery to last longer hours, you may need to adjust your settings. Follow these suggestions:
• Turn on the power-saving option on the device.
- To turn on the Power saving mode. Tap on the Home icon > then the 3-Horizontal line or Settings > System settings > Powersaver and drag the switch to the “ON” position.
• Lessen the screen brightness and the screen lock timeout.
• Turn down your device volume with the volume keys.
• Close any apps or features when you are done using it so they will not continuously running in the background.
• Turn off the network connection if you are out of range so that your device will stop searching for a network signal.
• You should use the latest version of the software update. Software updates improves some features and fixes some bugs on the previous software version.
• Turn off the camera flash.
• The camera viewfinder can be a power drain, so after you've finished taking photos.