To add a Widgets and Shortcuts:
- Go to Apps.
- Tap and hold on the app or widget.
- Drag it to one of your home screen pages.
- If you want to see all your apps and widgets, swipe the app screen to the left.
- Or you may also tap Apps or Widgets at the top.
- If you want to see all your favorite apps, just tap on the Star icon or Favorites.
- Tap on Add/Remove to edit your favorite apps.
There are also app that include special widgets. If you want to download apps, just tap on Apps, then select Play Store.
To resize widgets:
- Some widgets are resizeable, simply tap and hold on a widget you want to resize until it vibrates.
- Then drage the blue diamonds at the edges to change the size.
To move or delete widgets and shortcuts:
- Tap and hold on a widget you want to delete/move until it vibrates.
- Then drag it to another spot/page, you simply Remove at the top of the screen.