To add an account
1. On your device's screen, go to Settings.
2. Then go to Accounts and select Add account.
3. And tap on the kind of account you wish to add on your device. Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete. Most accounts require a username and password depending on the kind of account and the configuration of the service you're connecting to.
4. You may also be asked to configure what kinds of data you want to sync, name the account and other pertinent details.
5. Once you're done adding an account you can view them on:
> For Google Accounts you can view them under Settings > Accounts > Google.
> For all other accounts you can view them under Settings > Accounts.
To remove an account
1. To remove a Google account on your Nexus 4 touch its name under Settings > Accounts or Settings > Accounts > Google, then Menu > finally tap on Remove account.
2. To remove other accounts on your Nexus 4 go to Settings > Accounts > account-name and look for Remove option.