How to Add and Forget a Wi-Fi Network on LG Optimus G Pro
Posted by Christian Abalo on 3/16/2013
The steps below will let you show how to add a wi-fi network manually whenever you're out of range or the network itself won't show its SSID. However, if you want to connect to a secured network, you may need to obtain the network's password. Here's how to add a wi-fi network on LG Optimus G Pro.
1. First, you need to turn on WiFi if it's not already on.
2. On WiFi settings, tap on Add Network.
3. Then type in the network's name or the SSID. If its a secured network, tap the Secured drop down menu and tap the type of security used in the network.
4. Type in the password or security credentials of the secured network.
5. Tap on Save.
Since you have just saved a password, you're device will automatically connect to the network when you come in range. But if you don't want your phone to connect automatically or if the network is no longer in use, you can do the following steps below:
1.Turn on WiFi.
2. Go to WiFi settings and tap and hold the name of network.
3. And tap on Forget Network.