1. You must have itunes installed on your computer. If you have one, open it.
2. Now connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB connector. Your opened iTunes account will detect your iPhone. Click on Devices in the left panel and select the name of your iPhone to open up syncing options.
3. Click on the sync button in the lower right corner to back up your apps on the desktop. And pull put your mobile device after the sync is complete.
4. This time connect your iPad device to the same computer using the USB connector. The iPad’s name will then show up under devices. Click on it
5. Select and click on the Apps tab at the top portion of the main iTunes screen.
6. A list of synced app will appear on the screen. Uncheck any apps that you don’t wish to sync with your iPad.
7. After you have chosen the right apps for your new iPad, click on Apply button in the lower right corner to complete the process. Presto! You've just synced your iPhone apps with your iPad.