How to Download Photos to iPad
Posted by Annabella Abalo
1. First, your computer needs to have iTunes installed in it.
2. Then connect your iPad to your computer using a data cable.
3. On your computer, launch your iTunes app and click on the iPad icon under Devices.
4. Click on the Photos tab and check the box for Synch photos from.
5. Then click Choose folder from the drop-down menu and then select the photo folder you wish to download on your iPad.
6. Now that your photo folder is on iTunes, you can select photos you want to transfer to your iPad or select them all.
7. Click the Synch/Apple button at the bottom right of the page and you’re all set. You now have your pictures on your iPad.